Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged

So I have been tagged, but this is a fun one because it's about my sweet husband.

Where did you meet? We first met at a youth dance when I was eighteen and Sam was seventeen. I was dropping my sister off and she introduced me to Sam. We met again four years later in the library at BYU while I was visiting Hannah and Ben.
(actual location)

How long did you date before you were married? Well we dated for a year, broke up for a year, dated again for four months, and then we were engaged for almost three months.

How long have you been married? A little over 4 months.

What does he do that surprises you? He still cracks me up constantly, I'm surprised that I never get tired of his jokes. He's hilarious!

What is your favorite feature about him? His height, I'm a height snob as most of you know.

What's your favorite quality about him? I have two, his desire to always improve himself and our relationship and his lighthearted nature.

Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? He used to call me Head like everyone one else but now he calls me beebee or babe.

What's his favorite color? Blue.

What's his favorite food? Steak and mashed potatoes or Mexican food.

What's his favorite sport? He likes to watch College Basketball but play tennis.

Who said "I love you" first? I tricked Sam into saying it first. I asked him if he'd ever been in love and he said, if I ever loved someone I guess it would have to be you. That's right ladies a real romantic.

When and where was your first kiss? On Hannah's doorstep in Provo. We had met a month earlier but I lived in California and he lived in Utah so we'd talked on the phone a bit but hadn't really seen each other very much. Sam had JUST gotten home from his mission and hadn't kissed anyone yet. I remember asking him why he looked so nervous. He walked me to the door which was up a few stairs, then he walked down the stairs and stood there staring at me. Then he came back up the stairs and kissed me three times. I promise it was the most amazing first kiss, and I've loved all of his kisses ever since!
(actual location)

What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to Costco.

Do you have kids? Don't I wish! We have Luke and he tides me over... For now.

What's a hidden talent that he has? His short court in tennis, you can't stop that reach.

How old is he? 24 ALMOST 25, yep I'm a 26 year old cradle robber.

What's his favorite type of music? Rock n Roll baby!

What do you most admire about him? His desire to do good, and to always do what is right.

What's his favorite pastime? You might think this sounds corny but he really just likes to spend one on one time with me. Well that or Warcraft III ha ha.

Do you think he is going to read this? I'm sure he will.

I have to tag people, so KC Grey, Christie Palmer, Jo Vest, and Kim Schaffer.

3 comments:

The Palmers said...

Cute. I like it. I'll do this around our anniversary.

Unknown said...

HEATHER!

I totally did this tagger thingy too :) and now i am going to blog-stalk you. really. much love :)

Jeff and Eliza said...

By the way, congrats on getting married! Where are you guys in the Bay area? We live in Rocklin now, near Sacramento.