Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yum

I have to say, Arizona has the best of all worlds when it comes to restaurants.  They have In-n-Out, Cheesecake Factory, Jack in the Box, AND Cafe Rio!
(Me and Sam at Cafe Rio last weekend)
You may be thinking to yourself, Heather doesn't like Mexican food so what's going on here?  No, I am not diluted enough to think people pay attention to my likes and dislikes which is why I used the word MAY and not probably.  Anyway let me just say, I don't know anyone who doesn't love a chicken salad from Cafe Rio, they are delicious.  I'd only change one tiny thing, when I ask for both kinds of cheese all of the workers yell "EEEEEXTRA CHEEEEEESE!!", it's kind of  embarrassing.

3 comments:

Tere said...

but for extra cheese it is worth it!!

Ambyr said...

I agree with Mom!

Matt and Stacy said...

I found your blog through your food one, and your blog is way cute! If it's okay with you, can I put a link to your blog on mine?