Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yuuuuuuuuum

Hannah's wedding was incredible and I have come to refer to my weekend in Chicago as the best food weekend of my life. We went to a place called Carnival on Thursday with Adam's sisters. It was so much fun. Who doesn't love a girl's night out? I had an icredible 10oz steak and I ate every last bite!

Friday we went to the rehearsal dinner and it was incredible. The place was beautiful and we had the best macaroni and cheese ever. Who knew mac'n'cheese could be such a delicacy?

Saturday was the wedding. We went to the salon to get all pretty, we got dunkin donuts is so yummy! They have this white hot chocolate that's to die for, and their donut with sprinkles is delish. Then we went to the golf club where the wedding was going to take place. The chef prepared some sandwiches for the bridesmaids which were amazing. Then we watched the ring ceremony, performed by Adam's Uncle Van. It was so great, he should really write a book. Then the reception was in full swing right after and again my taste buds were in for a treat. The best cheesy potatoes (well second best, no one can beat Aunt Shelly's potatoes). Mary and I agreed the chicken was the best ever and the steak was tender and perfect. Oh I have failed to mention that Hannah looked PERFECT. Her make-up, hair, and dress all worked... She looked like a princess. I forgot my camera but I'll post a photo as soon as Am sends me some.

Sunday Luke, Ambyr, Tyler, and I met up with Danielle and Eric in Chicago and ate some authentic Chicago Pizza. I never knew it had pizza sauce on the top and the toppings and cheese in the middle. Basically you have a thin crust, topped with a brick of cheese, topped with another thin layer of crust, topped with sauce. So gooooood! I loved it.

So I must say, Chicago is now my #1 favorite city. They have the best food, the nicest people, and the scenery is beautiful.

No comments: