Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Eye Sore

Sam and I are subletting our apartment and we are currently housing the owners furniture and ours. As you can imagine, there isn't any extra space. The people who subleased to us have this enormous desk that we simply could not find a place for. It won't fit in the doorway to our extra bedroom so there is literally no room for it. So we decided to moved it under the stairwell in front of our apartment. We received a notice the day I left asking us to move it or it would be disposed of.
Sam got a little creative and here is what I found when I returned home:

3 comments:

The Vests said...

I'm sure you've thought of this but, have you thought of take off the door and hinges. We had to do that for our crib. Thanks for the great tunes, Billy jean is great by him.

aly said...

i love it!

Chadna said...

I found you from Christie's blog. And, I'm adding you, so there. :)