Monday, June 2, 2008

My true loves

We all know Sam is my one true love, no question.
Here are a few other loves in my life:
1. Luke!
2. Music
3. Recipes, I just can't have enough!
4. Spending time with family and friends
5. Being tan, however reality has set in and now I am well aware of cancer risks so to Ambyr's delight I don't tan anymore :(
6. Having a clean house
7. Great weather
8. Living on the peninsula (it's just around the corner)
9. One Tree Hill (a guilty pleasure)
10. Reading
11. Wakeboring (preferably with Kissy, Aunt Shelly, and co.)
12. Beachin it with Heidi, Nat, Jo, Reese, or any of my Hawaii GF's
13. Freshly highlighted hair
14. Cold grapes on a hot summer day
15. Utah lightning storms, they are pretty incredible
16. Editing photos
17. When my friends find there one true love
18. Dancing, luckily my cute husband is a terrific dancer :)
19. My Aunt Shelly's kitchen
20. Waking up at my grandma's house
21. Cuddling with Sam or Luke
22. Shopping with my sisters
23. Eating Chocolate with Ambyr
24. Laughing until I cry (thank you Ben, you seem to bring this out in me more than anyone else)
25. Road trips!
26. Double dating with the Grewal's
27. Blog-stalking
28. Market Street Grill, yum!
29. Baseball games, especially college and minor league
30. Sleeeeeeeeep, which I never get enough of.

No comments: