Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Music to my ears

I have heard a lot of controversy about putting auto play music on blogs. A past associate once told me how annoying they found music on blogs; then again that person tended to be overly opinionated and easily irritated (you know the type) so I didn't give it a second thought. Then my sister Ambyr, whose opinion is significant, was reading something about blog etiquette and it said that music should not be posted on blogs because it can be a nuisance to blog readers.

Now it's no secret how much I love my music. I feel like I always have a million things on my mind and somehow when I turn on my music, it gives me clarity. In fact my favorite part of my blog is my play list; I probably add one or two songs to it every single day. I also love hearing what music my friends and family members put on their blogs (accept when people put "Bubbly" or "Love Song" on their page, barf). Music gives blogs some personality.

So for those of you who do not appreciate my music, feel free not to visit! SamlovesHeather does not want you here. Just kidding. But by all means, you may lower the volume on your computer because my music isn't going anywhere.

1 comment:

The Palmers said...

Amen! Keep the music!! =)