Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ode to my Tide Stick

Have you ever had the commercial experience? Where something happens and you think to yourself, "I totally feel like I'm in a commercial for ________ right now." Well this happened to me just the other day.
I went to BYU where Sam is currently attending school and one of the counselors agreed to give me a little resume help. He is a prominent business man in Provo, and a well respected career advisor. He was running a bit late and as I sat in the waiting room I found two stains on my cute seersucker capris. It looked like one was chocolate, and the other was pen. I grabbed my little tide stick from my purse and started to color on my pants and voila! Both spots instantly disappeared! They also dried in time for my meeting.
Then about an hour later I was at home eating a burrito with salsa, while wearing a white top (dun dun duuuuun). You guessed it; I spilled salsa on my white top. Again I grabbed my Tide Stick and again the stains dissolved.
I love my Tide Stick. I know not every one is a believer but it sure saved my outfit :)

3 comments:

Ambyr said...

I love my tide stick too! If only I'd keep it on my person it would be so much more useful. But the idea of it is nice too...

Heather said...

HAHAH! I love that story Heather! I need to get a Tide stick! I had no idea you had a blog! I'm so glad I know about it now! I miss ya!
xoxo

Hannah said...

you mean that YOU had spilled stuff on yourself?? Wow. I can hardly believe it! haha... If anyone SHOULD be in a tide stick commercial, it should be you :-)