Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An attitude of gratitude

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and as I was creating my annual list, I decided why not make a post out of it?
1. My temple marriage
2. My testimony
3. Our jobs
4. Family and Friends
5. Our health
6. Our new apartment :)
7. The kindness of others
8. The car we have borrowed from my brother for 4 months, and still counting
9. Living with Dave and Candace for the last 4 months
10. The lady on Muni who gave my train fare when my wallet got stolen on the bus.
11. The prophet and apostles in the church (the local leaders as well)
12. Both of my grandpa's recovering well from their recent afflictions
13. The great weather we've been enjoying in California
14. All of the love in our lives
15. Living so close to the temple
16. Ambyr's bun in the oven :D (in case you didn't know)
17. I am thankful I get to be a "groom's maid" in Ben's wedding (April 25th, 2009)
Really I could go on and on, but this will do for now!

4 comments:

Tere said...

Heather, I am grateful for you!! Thank you for constantly teaching me more than I teach you! I love you, mom

The Vests said...

Hey, I need your mailing address.

The Palmers said...

have you moved yet?

Ambyr said...

Um...time to update your blog sis. xoxo