Saturday, April 3, 2010

What a deal

Last week I went to Home Fabrics in Phoenix. I am looking to make some pillow case covers for my throw pillows. I have something like this in mind:



Well I found 2 of the 4 fabrics I was looking for (still searching for the peacock and blue/gray fabric). When I left I saw there was a Savers next door and since I am still looking for the perfect bookshelves (from a previous post) I went in to see if they had any. They didn't. I walked down the curtain isle and low and behold I found the exact drapes I wanted. They looked brand new! They were the right size, color, looked new, and they were only $7!! I took them home, bought an affordable curtain rod, Sam hung the rod and voila, beautiful curtains in my living room! I'm super happy about the update to the room.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

ooo I like those pillows, very nice! I'm excited to see the curtains!