Thursday, April 1, 2010

A quick post about a great friend

I love my best friend Heidi.


We met 6 years ago in Hawaii and she quickly became my go to friend for all occasions: Shopping, Beach, Sees Candy, eating out at restaurants, watching chick flicks, make overs, if I loved it, so did she! We're a perfect fit.
She is the person you want to be there when you are having a terrible day because she can cheer you up in less than 2 minutes.
She has the voice of an Angel and will sing any time I ask her to (even in the middle of a crowded Italian Restaurant:)).
She always has the best stories.
She plans all kinds of fun activities.
She is gorgeous, but you probably already know this.
She never has a negative thing to say, which encourages me to be less negative (which I need).
She is nice to EVERYONE.
She works SO hard.
And she is expecting a baby!! Heidi is going to be an AMAZING mother. She is patient, loving, and selfless and I can't wait to meet her little one. Congrats Heidi!

1 comment:

Jeff and Eliza said...

I want to lay out with you guys! And go to See's Candy! And ditch church!