Saturday, March 20, 2010

Luke, my love

For those of you who didn't know, before my nephew Luke came in to my life I didn't know if I would want kids. I mean I always assumed I would, but I wasn't super excited about children. I wasn't maternal, and didn't really have much interest in babies, or kids; enter the muffin. When Luke was born it was like a switch was flipped. I not only wanted kids but I all of the sudden felt like I needed them in my life.

For this reason, I have always felt connected to Luke and I always will. I am sure I will feel close to all of my nieces and nephews in some way but this is my connection to Luke.
He's got a pretty sweet smile.

Sometimes he's a bit silly.

He's a cool kid.

And a rockin good time.

Not to mention his aunties taught him everything he knows about super model documentary hour.



To know him is to love him, I know I sure do.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Heather, I love this picture at the top with you, Ambyr, and Luke. SO cute!

Darlene said...

Aww Heather you make me cry! I love this little man so much!

K+C=M+K said...

What a doll! I love his curly hair:) I can see why you love him so much!