Tuesday, March 2, 2010

American Idol Review

I am have been sick forever, or so it seems. It's been like 9 days. I'm so done with this stupid cold, or whatever it is. My one joy right now is American Idol. I love it.
Can I already declare that I want Alex Lambert to win? I do (lose the mullet). I may have jinxed him. Dang.
I want Todrick gone like, last week. Two first names crammed into one will never happen. Those are some serious chompers he has. They remind me of Ross on friends when is teeth glow in the dark, but scarier.
Jermaine, goodbye. You and your onesie are going home.
Andrew, love the voice but like do another Paula song or something.
Tim MUCH better! :)
Lee, I loved the performance, were you forgetting the words in the beginning a bit? The stars in the background reminded me of my screen saver back in 1998.

All in all, great show.

Is it me or are Kara and Simon in sync these days? Spooky.

3 comments:

Rich and Erin said...

Didn't see the show, but love the Friends reference! haha, "Are those your teeth??" "Hey Rach, notice anything different about me?" "What your teeth? Yeah I saw them from outside" Such a funny episode, I love Friends.

Sorry your sick, hope you feel better soon!

The Palmers said...

I've been kind of disappointed with AI, but what makes me happy in the week is a new episode of Modern Family. Funny.

Brooke said...

I loved your American Idol editorial. :) I'm so sorry you're sick. Sam told us you weren't feeling so hot. I hope that hasn't hindered you guys having soooo much fun for the quarter break. Feel better soon, okay?