Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's a sad night for America

I am very disappointed in the voters tonight... I am so sad. I am having horrible flashbacks of the night this happened:



I did not think Alex would be going home. I thought for sure Andrew was leaving. I mean Andrew really hasn't had a decent performance since Hollywood week (Straight Up was pretty great). I mean Alex has done WAY better for weeks. I know what it was, that mullet. People were tired of looking at it. When he cried, if Sam weren't home, I'd have cried also.

Goodbye Alex, I'll miss you!!



I have NO idea who to root for now :(

3 comments:

Kath said...

seriously with you. He made me so sad. I adored him too!! :( And overall the voters for the girls tonight did a TERRIBLE job. What happened?????? I'm voting a lot more often. People are crazy.

sarawhat said...

AMEN to that! He was my FAVORITE.

Catherine said...

Completely agree! I've lost all desire to watch the show now, good thing Glee is starting, I love that show!