Sunday, March 14, 2010

My life for the last 3 weeks

This is what the last 3-4 weeks have looked like for me:



In other words, miserable. I have been really sick ever since my family came out to visit. Every night I go to bed thinking I will wake up 100% in the morning, and it hasn't happened yet. It isn't "the good kind of sick" (morning sickness). It is a whole lot of coughing and everything that goes with it. My co workers are sick of my coughing, my husband is sick of my whining, and I am just plain sick of being sick. I am pretty sure it's bronchitis. I had it about 3 months ago and it feels like the very same thing except it's just hanging on and won't quit. I've only missed about a day and a half of work but I have missed several nights of sleep. Maybe tonight is the night!! The night I will sleep all the way through and wake up feeling amazing in the morning. Here's hoping!!

2 comments:

janica said...

being sick sucks! I hope you feel better soon!!

The Palmers said...

sad! that's a looong time to be sick! get some REAL meds. =) i had to click on the picture to see if that book was harry potter. ha i miss that series.