Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our little

Sam pointed out that I like to over shoot dates. For example I tell people we dated almost 2 years with our 1 year break in between, this is a gross exageration. We actually dated for 12 months prior to our break up, and then 6 months from the time we got back together to when we were married. Substantially short of the 2 year mark I claim. When we had been married for 9 months, I would tell people who asked that we had been married almost a year. I need to get better about this, I want to be an accurate source of information...
As usual, with my pregnancy I have jumped the gun. I thought I was 15 weeks. I blame it on thebump.com. I put my due date in, and the date of my last period ect and it emails me each Monday to tell me what I am. Yesterday's email, said "you are at week 15!" I am not, according to the doctor I am 14 weeks. Which means, they can't tell the gender of the baby for another week! They said, "It might be a boy, but it could be a girl." Then he said he'd call it a boy and double check in 2 weeks. So there you have it, I might be having a boy... Or a girl.
Can you believe how clear these ultra sounds are?

He was kicking his legs the entire time, it was so cute.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh man! I was totally counting on a boy ;) Jk... I will wait anxiously for a confirmation on one or the other.

kimberlee shaffer said...

well boy or girl, the baby is going to be adorable! I can't wait to find out. Hope you are feeling well.

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

So exciting and so cute that he was kicking his legs! Isn't it amazing to see what is going on in there? Hope you're doing well.

The Palmers said...

either would be great! you only know people having boys, and i actually only know people having girls... interesting. i waited til 20 weeks, so you can do it!!!