Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Holy Hail

A couple weeks ago I was at Costco. It was a little chilly and sprinkling when I left my house so I had a coat with me. I was all finished shopping, I had a cart full of groceries and I walked to my car, coat free because it wasn't sprinkling anymore. When I got to my car, I opened my trunk and at that very moment it started to downpour which almost immediately turned into hail. I had to load up my car, but I was getting soaked and so was my purse (with my phone, iPod, and camera in it). I had books in my trunk which were getting ruined but I just had to get the groceries into the car ASAP. When I got in my car, I was SOAKING wet. I mean it looked like I showered in my clothes or something. When I got home to my apartment complex I found a bit a destruction (photos below). Now I am pretty sure the storm lasted just shy of 20 minutes, but it was pretty rough on Arizona.




No comments: