Friday, October 22, 2010

Love Birds

I have been looking for some wall art for our guest bathroom for weeks and haven't found anything that seemed to fit. I was browsing at Target after work today and found these great little metal birds and I knew they would be just right with the look I'm going for. What do you think?



PS. The shower curtain is also from Target. I saw a sample of it and fell in love. I checked with customer service and not only was the store completely out of stock but so was every single Target in Arizona. I called 10 stores in California near various relatives and found a Target near my mom's that had a couple on hand. My mother was nice enough to go that same day and buy it for me. Then she brought it all the way to LA. Thanks mom :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I like the birds! Very cute.

Darlene Swapp said...

Very cute Head, looks great.