Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cutie

It's hard to blog lately. It may have something to do with my son who wants to be held 99.9% of the time. I'm not complaining though I kind of love it. Although, it would be nice to be able to do some housework once in a while:)
He's getting so big. I love all the one on one time we have together; even on days he cries all day he'll give me a sweet smile and the rest of the day washes away. I know I am sappy. What can I say? Being a mom is the best.

Auntie Hannah got this cute top for Jammer. I love it. Sam said he looked like he was dressed like a teenager which is kind if true. The photos don't show his socks that look like shoes, red and black checkered Vans no less.



1 comment:

Tere said...

Oh you are a good mom and he is a lucky boy!! Kiss those rolls for me! Love, Gram Gram