Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter

We had an amazing Easter:
-Went to church and arrived right on time
-Came home and took an amazing nap for an hour and a half.
-We woke up and had a fun Easter photo shoot:

-Put James down for a little nap.
-Put the potatoes in the oven, which I preprepared the night before.
-Made the rolls (which I had also preped the night before)
-Finished the food 15 minutes before we needed to leave.
-James woke up just in time to get dressed and go to the Walstrom's house for Easter dinner.
-We had an amazing meal at the Walstrom's and had a great time hanging out with our friends.
-We came home and put the baby to bed.
-I got to spent some time with my husband.
-Went to bed.

Such a great Easter :) We are so blessed to have such great friends while we live so far from our families.

3 comments:

The Palmers said...

oh how nice! that sounds splendid. ours was not so great... kind of the opposite. haha happy anniversary yesterday!!! special day! =)

Brooke said...

I LOVE your Easter shoot photos. And I'm going to pretend that I'm not coveting your camera ;) Your rolls and potatoes were to die for. Mmmm.

kimberlee shaffer said...

that does sound like the most flawless day. James is getting so big and is such a cute little guy! hope you are doing well!