Saturday, April 2, 2011

James is 4 months old!

He is actually 4 and a half months old but I'm afraid I'm a bit late.
His stats:

weight> 17lbs 7ozs- 91%
length> 27inches- 99%
head> I don't remember :( but it was the 52%

James is SUCH a happy boy.
If I lightly touch his nose and say boo he laughs every time.
He is a great sleeper. Naps every 1.5 to 2 hours like clock work. Goes to bed around 7:30PM and wakes up around 6:30AM (sometimes when I am VERY lucky as late at 7:30AM)
He can stand up when holding on to the ottoman.
He is close to sitting up unassisted. He can do it for a few seconds but not for long. I think it's because of his healthy sized bum and legs. They make him a sturdy sitter :)
His best sign so far, as stated in an earlier post, is "up":

We are now working on signing "milk" which he has done once before.
He loves his bouncer.
He will sit in his Bumbo on the counter and watch me cook (a safe distance from the stove and not close to the edge of the counter of course).
He has the best lips and I kiss him a million times a day.
He loves Sam, I know I say this in all the updates but seriously he already knows how funny his daddy is and who doesn't love that?
He has already flown 8 times and has been a dream baby every. single. time.
He still looks a lot like his daddy but I also see a lot of his Auntie Ambyr in him.
His hair is strawberry blond and getting really long in places. I don't have the heart to trim it.
He has bright blue large eyes.

He is growing up way way too fast :( I'm just glad he's still so snuggly :)

3 comments:

Brittany Sorensen said...

What a cute boy!! And he has flown eight times already?? WOW! Don't you love how when you get on a plane with your baby, people avoid you like the plague? Or is it just me that this happens to? LOL. And did you hear we are going to be neighbors?? Jack LOVES babies and likes to kiss them on their head very softly. I think we will need a playdate. :]

Brooke said...

Cute picture! I'm very impressed James is sleeping so well. That's awesome!

Thomas Family said...

Way to go James! Before you know it he is going to be toddling around the house, better get in all the snuggles you can. :)