Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Summer resolution

I hear by resolve to take more photos of all of the fun things we do. Sam takes me to do all kinds of fun things and I haven't taken any pictures at all. I am terrible. Last weekend we spent 4 amazing days in Napa. The weather was perfect, the place where we stayed was incredible. The food was delicious. But you'll have to take my word for it because I didn't take a single snapshot. We're spending next weekend at the beach and you better bet I will have my camera in hand! You can hold me to it.


Here are the only 2 photos I have taken since Christmas, they were from Steve and Becky's wedding. I didn't get a single photo of the venue, decorations, the happy couple or the ceremony, but I have one of Sam and I and one of Am and I. I'll get better. I couldn't get any worse.






3 comments:

The Palmers said...

yes, more pictures! i guess i can't ask for much when you lack the computer. i have faith you'll be back one day with the internet.
ps- you know i love the brown hair.

Catherine said...

4 days in Napa sounds amazing! What kinds of things did you do there? I miss California! You two are such a cute couple!

Mary Dawn said...

I'm excited to see more pictures, we miss you down here in Los Altos!