Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pain in the neck, er back

This morning I threw my back out, picking up a pillow (seriously).
It really hurts.
This is the third time in four weeks I have done this.
I am worried about how bad my back will get when I'm pregnant.
I feel frustrated.
I ice religiously.
I wear a back brace all day long.
Sam gives me back rubs.
I sleep with a pillow between my knees.
My cousin the chiropractor adjusts me.
And still it goes into spasm.
Sitting hurts the worst.
Walking hurts almost as bad.
Laying down with knees bent is my only relief.
Today the doctor referred me to see a physical therapist.
I hope it works.


Sorry for the depressing post.

2 comments:

The Palmers said...

that is AWFUL!!! i'm sorry! how frustrating. i bet your back brace gives you good posture though...not like you need it! =)

Jos and Kath said...

I'm so sorry about your back heather. Please take care of yourself! And feel NO GUILT for any chore undone! I mean it!! :0) You are wonderful even if your back is torturing you for it.