Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You make me, promises promises...

I have taken several photos from our Easter in Turlock with Sam's sister and our 2 darling nephews. They'll be up later tonight.

I finished my taxes last night. I did not wait until the last minute. I had time to spare.

I miss Heather, the girl I sit by at work. She has been gone for a week and was supposed to return today from vacation. She got strep throat.

We are looking to buy a new car this month. Thinking of purchasing a Camry or Accord. Know any good deals?

Danielle and I are throwing a baby shower for Ambyr this Saturday. I'm excited.

Next weekend we are going to Ben's wedding in Utah and I cannot wait. He has the cutest wife-to-be. I like her a lot (or "a lock" as Luke would say).

I have been so busy I have not been practicing the piano every night. It makes me sad. I like to practice, but I need to sleep.

4 comments:

Darlene Swapp said...

Hey Head, I'm excited your going to the wedding! can't wait to see you!

The Palmers said...

of COURSE we would be going out of town that weekend! we've been planning to go to st. george one last time before we move, and this weekend is my spring break so we're going. i can't believe that. anyway, take lots of pictures and give ben a big hug of congrats for me!

sarawhat said...

where is Turlock?

Heather Ashby said...

Turlock is a lot like Prauge, accept it's a cow town in northern/central California (think Tracy/Modesto). It's actually pretty close to the town Jo grew up in.