Monday, May 18, 2009

Brush and Brush and Brush?...

Many of you know I work for Levi Strauss in Inventory Management. Sounds exciting right? Believe me it is. That's why I mention it so much on my blog :)
Well I mention it today because I have noticed a new trend in the office. People are brushing their teeth after lunch. I mean I appreciate the effort. I think it's very hygienic and all, and I am sure they all have father's for dentists or whatever, but answer me this:
Is it a bit much?
Is this something I should be participating in?
Is it really Bazaar?
Wouldn't a piece of gum suffice?

5 comments:

Tam Tam said...

Maybe they all have invisilign and need to brush after lunch so they can put in their teeth straightener thing. Hmm. Maybe they all forget to brush in the morning and finally have time at lunch. Hmm. Maybe they all do have dentists for dads or husbands.

Jos and Kath said...

My hubs brushes his teeth after lunch- but with a plain toothbrush that has no toothpaste. He still has lunch-breath but keeps his teeth clean. It's his compromise so as not to accidentally peer-pressure the non-brushers. Oh yeah. And his father's a dentist. :) me on the other hand... I brush twice daily on a GOOD day. Half the time I go to bed without brushing. I figure he makes up for whatever I lack in hygiene. :)

The Vests said...

Maybe they are smokers, or people that chew. That would definatly call for a brush. I think the gum would suffice for you though.

The Vests said...

Maybe they are smokers or people that chew. That would definatly call for a brush. I think the gum is sufficient.

Darlene Swapp said...

So my dentist told me if I do eat sweets do it all at once and then brush my teeth immeadiately after. My enamel is really soft!