Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Grill!

I would like to officially welcome the newest addition to the family, Gracie!!
Grace Josephine Nielsen was born June 1, 2009 at 10:55pm 8lbs 7ozs 21 inches.
Ambyr and Gracie are all doing well!! Not to mention Gracie already shows signs of curly hair, dark eyes, and mama's lips. Sorry the quality of this photo is not amazing, I took it on my cell phone. I'll post more photos as soon as my mom (Gram Gram) emails some to me!!
PS. Luke seems to be adjusting very well! He is already very protective of Gracie and did not want to leave her side. He'll be the best big brother in town.

2 comments:

The Vests said...

CONGRATS ANTIE! I am so happy for you and your family!

Tere said...

These are the luckiest babies ie:Luke and Gracie ever! Heather you are an incredible aunt/sister/friend and most importantly DAUGHTER! I LOVE you and never want to be parted from you in anyway!!!! yomama