Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2009... What a year

While it's still fresh in my mind I wanted to recap all of the many changes 2009 brought to Sam and I:
-Moved to Burlingame. I can't honestly call Burlingame my hometown because I didn't go to high school there, and my parents have never lived there. But Burlingame definitely feels like home. The weather is perfect, there are a million gorgeous trees, the people are so great, and it's so close to those I love.
-Sam got his first post-college job working for Stanford in the Cancer Research Facility.
-I was busy busy working for Levi Strauss, anxiously collecting all of the denim I could get my greedy hands on.
-I started Piano lessons.
-We celebrated our first wedding anniversary<3.
-Our first niece, Gracie Josephine Nielsen, was born, which I realize is more Ambyr than me but I am counting it.
-Sam was accepted to Medical School!!!
-Sam read Atlas Shrugged which would help to shape his political view more than one could imagine (I however am still working on it, it's a long book).
-We received not 1 but 2 free cars from Sam's very generous sisters.
-I received a job offer from PetSmart Head Quarters working in Distribution which would quickly become my favorite job.
-Went to San Diego for a belated honeymoon<3.
-Attended Michael Jackson's Memorial.
-Moved to Arizona, and bless Sam's heart he unpacked the moving truck with his friend Steve in 115' heat, July was a long month...
-Took a trip to Utah to visit Sam's parents and had such a fun trip.
-Went to Southern California for Christmas with the whole family (my side) and had the time of our lives.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cute post Heather! I totally want to copy it. I love years in review :)