Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Retraction

I am happy to say our dance lessons are coming along nicely; we no longer meet with our instructors, we graduated and now practice by ourselves. It turns out the Gold’s gym, a block away from Sam’s house, has a huge exercise room with mirrors all around, the perfect place to practice. Sam agreed to our new rehearsal location with the stipulation that we practice at 12am, so no one would see him and call him a “Nancy”. Now that I can actually see myself dancing I have to tell you, I am really not that bad! I mean I still lack focus and struggle to remember the moves, however, my technique is pretty good. It was a relieving discovery to see I didn’t embarrass myself by calling myself a dancer growing up. I will try to do you proud Natalie.

First thing on my list next time I visit my mother’s house: watch old cheerleading footage.

1 comment:

Tere said...

Good to know...I will break out the cheerleading footage. Oh by the way, you were the BEST cheerleader on the squad!!!
Love, Mom