Thursday, July 31, 2008

Coming Attractions:


Packing, packing, and more packing (box collecting is my new hobbie all of the sudden). This is our spare room, and believe it or not this is the best it's looked since we moved in.

Natalie comes to Utah on Saturday. Yes that is me in the photo, during darker times.

Hannah is coming for graduation in a week and a half. The bus was full of an all boys Jewish school, hilarious.

My Mom is coming to visit me. Okay so she is actually coming for graduation but I can pretend it's for me.

Adam is coming to town a couple days after Hannah.

Sam, Hannah, and Adam will all be graduating!!

Ambyr's Birthday!! Right now I am 26 and Ambyr is 27. These 3 weeks were our favorite growing up because we'd only have a year between our ages.

Sam and I will be moving back to the Bay Area. We don't know where we'll live, and neither of us have secured jobs just yet, but we are VERY excited to be near our families and where we grew up.

My best friend Kerri Avery, becomes Kerri Avery-Le.

Darlene comes to visit.

Ken starts UCDavis, I am so excited for him. He is majoring in Chemical Engineering so he can solve our oil crisis ;)








Lots of fun things happening I can hardly stand it.

3 comments:

Ambyr said...

I LOVE THIS POST! You had me at "Sam, Hannah, and Adam will all be graduating!!". Not the quote so much as the pictures you cut and pasted on those graduates. Hilarious. xoxo

sarawhat said...

so fun! Make sure you tell Natalie I said hi!

Tere said...

your HILARIOUS...the graduates are outstanding. BTW..Kenny is getting a Bio-Chemical Engineering degree!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!!! But anyway, very cute post Head!! I cant wait for you guys to move on out here. And I am coming to see you! (just dont tell Hannah) ssshhhh ;)