Saturday, July 26, 2008

You can't keep a good man down!

So I was pretty disappointed on Wednesday night after so you think you can dance. Mark was partnered with Comfort, which couldn't be good. And then they chose Hip hop (good news) and the quick step (the kiss of death!!). The hip hop routine was awesome, but the quick step was a mess, as I suspected it would be. So first they put him with Kherington and then Comfort, two of the worst girl dancers if you ask me. It seemed a little fishy. I called Natalie to complain and she informed me she had talked to Mark who informed her the partners are not random at all. They give you a hat with one name in it, so it is pre-selected. LUCKILY for Mark, America loves him and he was not voted out this week PHEW! I was really surprised that Twitch was in the bottom. He is Sam's favorite. I didn't think Will would be leaving, he is an amazing dancer... But I am still pulling for Mark and Chelsea, here is why:

No comments: