Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fish Tank

Monday mornings have a bad rap, and this Monday I found out why. It seemed like everything was going wrong. One of my vendors had a huge recall (which is a very big deal and very time consuming), I forgot my breakfast, and I was so tired from our LA trip that my eyes were literally burning.

Then I heard a really loud thud.

I didn't go to see what was going on, instead I rolled my eyes wondering what else this terrible Monday was going to bring.

A few minutes later on my way to the bathroom this is what I saw:


A small lake in the middle of the walk way


A very sad Erin


An extremely embarrassed Kevin

Needless to explain someone (namely Kevin) dropped Erin's 10 gallon fish tank. There was glass, water, and tiny rocks everywhere.

Immediately several PetSmart employees ran to Erin's desk with buckets of water to save the fish.

Luckily, the fish were removed prior to the tank transport.

1 comment:

hachtmans.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like this could be an episode on the office. Just another Manic Monday.