Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mothman Prophecies

One thing I have learned since working for PetSmart is Pet food that sits for a while may have larva in it (sick I know).
Larva eventually becomes moths.
At work I sit by the sample closet.
The sample closet is full of pet food.
(I think you know where this is going)
The area where I sit is currently infested with moths.
They are everywhere.
A handful flew out of Danielle’s desk drawer yesterday morning.
One almost flew into Amy’s mouth this morning while she was taking a drink.
I frequently hear the sound of hands clapping together to kill these unwelcome visitors.
It is SO disgusting.
SO DISGUSTING.
I literally want to work from home I am so grossed out.
I tried to eat a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, as I do every morning, and I got so skeeved out thinking one could be in my breakfast; I am not sure I will ever be able to eat oatmeal again.
I decided against posting photos, it would make you lose your breakfast too.

No comments: