Saturday, February 6, 2010

Update

I found my bank card in my laundry (6 weeks after losing it).
I am still not pregnant.
Sam has been studying more than usual which means instead of seeing him for 30 minutes each evening I have not seen him at all.
Ambyr, Mom, Luke, and Grace will be here in 2 weeks (YEAYYYYYY!!)
Piano is going well, I really like my new instructor a lot although no one will ever replace Trudy. I will post a video of my latest song at some point.
I am dying for some new music. My recent love has been Kanye's 808 Heartbreak album but I may have overdone it so it's time to rotate it out.
I have seen every episode of American Idol and I cry approximately 3 times per episode. I do not want Howard Stern to take over for Simon.
I have also been watching the Bachelor, and I find Jake to be really dorky.
I began real tennis lessons this week. I love it. Now I need a tennis partner.
I miss having Kerri live around the corner from me and eating tuna noodle casserole for lunch, it was a simpler time.
I am going to see Dear John today with my friend Erin.
I am dying to buy a piano and I have found some for $200 but Sam said it will be an extra $200 to move and tune it so I haven't purchased one yet.
I am going to get a sewing machine so I can make curtains and pillow covers.

4 comments:

Tam Tam said...

why don't you just get a keyboard for now instead of an actual piano. no tuning. you can move it yourself.

Too bad you don't live a little closer to where I was. I'd have a tennis partner for you and an excellent piano teacher.

Heather Ashby said...

I have a keyboard but it isn't the same :(

The Vests said...

I'm no Dr. and yes I did read your TMI account. But maybe you need the 30 minutes a night...kind of important part of the process.

Darlene said...

I will be your tennis partner!! I wish We were closer. PS I'm sure your little peanut is coming!