Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I laugh every time

Between weeks 13-20ish most pregnant woman are a bit too big for regular clothes, and too small for maternity clothes. I have read several books and websites that suggest wearing your husbands clothes to save money. It cracks me up every time. I mean really, picturing little me in Sam's clothes, hilarious.
I am still not showing but I have this feeling one day I am going to wake up and there it will be, an unmistakeably pregnant belly. Until then I'll enjoy my regular clothes and try to refrain from raiding Sam's closet.

2 comments:

Rich and Erin said...

Congratulations Heather!! So happy to hear that you are pregnant and that nothing was wrong with you! And I think you'd look hot in your husbands clothes!

Jeff and Eliza said...

You know about the belly band right? I never bought maternity pants, I just used that. . . and wore sweats all the time, but that's just what I do.