Thursday, May 6, 2010

My little man

I went home to Northern California this past weekend. It was so much fun. I get to a point where I miss my little kiddos (meaning Luke and Grace) so much that it hurts so I plan a trip and go see them.
Luke says the funniest things. I thought I might mention a few:
1. He calls the moles on my arm "little babies". He says, "Oh auntie are those your little babies?" I tried to explain what they really are but he likes his idea better.
2. One night Luke begged to stay up late to watch TV with me. I said fine but no Disney shows, we were going to watch my show. Ambyr came in a few minutes later and told Luke it was time for bed. Luke replied, "No mommy we're watching Gossip Grill".
3. Luke was sitting at the kitchen table with Ambyr the other day and must have noticed the table looked a little bare. He asked Ambyr, "Mommy, where are your flowers? Do I need to tell Daddy to get you some flowers?"
4. Ambyr and I were sitting in the living room and Luke came in with the broom and started 'sweeping' (the living room is carpeted). Ambyr said, "Hey Luke whatcha doing?" to which he replied, "I'm sweeping up all the cwap." (cwap=crap of course).
5. He loves to talking into the microphone on my phone and record his voice but all he says is "microphone microphone microphone!!" He laughs so hard when he listens to the playback.
6. He thinks the word toilet is hilarious and will often end a sentence with it just to make me laugh.
7. Ambyr picked Luke up from school and said "what did you do at school today?" "Mom!! I have a prize for you!!" referring to a craft he made at school.
8. Grace started crawling towards the driveway (Ambyr was there and was fully supervising) but Luke did not like the direction Grace was headed in and screamed, "Grace!!!!! Your gonna get killed!!!!!" He is so protective.
9. If he is sick or something he calls the illness the bad guys. He'll say, we gotta get these bad guys out of here.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute! I'm glad you had fun at home. Going home is the best. :)

The Palmers said...

he's getting so tall! cute!

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh this had me in tears! thank you for posting this! I needed it