Thursday, May 20, 2010

patience

I am currently 13 weeks pregnant.
My doctor has incredible ultrasound equipment that may let us see the gender of the baby on week 14 if, said baby, cooperates.
I have been counting the seconds!!
My appointment is supposed to be this Tuesday...
I couldn't think of a single thing that would make me miss this appointment.
Until...
We received a text at 4 in the morning yesterday that Sam's grandpa died.
The funeral will be held on Tuesday in Sandy, Utah.
We will not be able to keep our appointment.
Paying our respects to Sam's grandpa, and spending time with family is what matters right now.

In other news, Heidi is having a BOY!!! Congrats Heidi and Gordon!!!

1 comment:

grandma ducks said...

Sam, so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Our thoughts and condolences are with you and your family. love, grandpa & grandma Paul