Friday, July 9, 2010

Naming Names

We have probably decided on a first name for our son: James. He seems to like it. He's been kicking a lot. It's so amazing. I love knowing he is doing well and getting strong. He never lets me forget about him that's for sure... We're so excited to meet him. Just a few short months from now.
My tummy is sticking out a noticeable amount. Enough for strangers to feel confidant to ask when I am due, which is fun (you know I've always loved attention).
And thanks to my little sister I have learned that airlines are very accommodating if you mention you are pregnant. In fact, Sam are flying to Mexico soon and I noticed our seats were BOTH middle seats and that we aren't next to each other. I called the airlines and let them know I am pregnant and need an aisle seat since I'll have to be out of my seat more than normal, and that I'll need to be next to my husband since I may need assistance. They put us right next to each other in preferential seating which has extra leg room AND it's in the very front. Thank you USAir!

2 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

I think James is a great name! DO you have a middle name? Have fun in Mexico, what part are you guys going to? I want to see more belly shots!

Gwen said...

Very sweet name.