Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh babies!!

Is it me or is everyone pregnant? Pregnant and having a boy that is. It's so much fun. I have 3 friends at work who are due just after me all 3 having boys. My boss' wife is due around the same time I am, also having a boy. Basically at PetSmart it's baby boy fever.
Baby fever has also hit my family life. My sister Hannah is pregnant due January 1st (1/1/11, how cool is that:)). Our kiddos will be just weeks apart,h we couldn't have planned better had we tried. Darlene, my sister by love (Ambyr's sister-n-law who is actually as close to a real sister as you can get) is also pregnant due in the end of January. We don't know what Hannah or Darlene are having yet, but we are SO excited to find out. I am betting on boys but I may be bias :)
My cousin Aubrey is newly pregnant (about 12 weeks) and we are SO excited all our little ones will have so many buddies to play with at family events.
My best friend Heidi is having a boy in early October. My friend Christie is having a girl (the only woman I know having a girl now that Holland is already here:)).
Aubrey, Madeline, and KC all had their gorgeous babies 4-5 weeks ago...

It's such a fun time.
I'm loving all these babies in my life.
I cannot wait to meet my little one.

No comments: