Friday, March 25, 2011

Belated St. Patrick's Day

What do leprechaun's do after St. Patrick's Day?



Apparently they hibernate and look very grumpy and cute while doing so.

Side note, yes James has redish hair (think strawberry blond) but in this photo he looks like a full blown ginger baby. Although I wouldn't mind, I think it's just a trick of the lighting.

side note: ginger isn't a negative thing to call a red head right? I am operating under the assumption that it's like calling someone raven-haired or toe head.

1 comment:

Kath said...

I like Ginger. It makes me think of that red-headed movie star from Gilligan's Island. :)

Your boy is getting so big!!!! I have to tell you- mine ate ALL THE TIME too, but my daughter actually gives me 3 and sometimes 4 hours in between. It's mind blowing.