Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Romper


I dressed Jammer up in a cute romper, previously owned by his cousin Luke. It's brown with a light blue pattern. Sam insisted it made James look like a girl. He begged me to change him but I wouldn't. Sam then said, "This is an outfit you put your son in and people ask if your baby is a boy or girl." I ignored him. Fast forward 20 minutes, we are checking out at Safeway and the cashier says, "Oh SHE is watching you." Yep called my little man a she. Thank you random checker for proving Sam's point :-/

Note: Never before has my manly baby been mistaken for a girl; not once.

4 comments:

Brittany Sorensen said...

I think we need a picture of this romper!! One time I had Jack in a green and yellow romper with a giraffe on it, and someone said I had a darling little girl. I was appalled. I feel your pain.

Matt and Stacy said...

I wonder if this is the same romper Graham has. Brown with a light blue pattern...sounds familiar. I love rompers...pants and a shirt all in one. : ) But I dressed him in it just the other day and Matt said it looked a little "dainty." He he.

Darlene Swapp said...

Well I've gotten a few "is it a boy or girl?" in a few different outfits, and I blame the eyelashes. James is for sure all cute boy, no matter what you put him in!!

Ambyr said...

I don't recall this one as being Luke's. Must be someone else's hand me down. :) I can't believe anyone would mistake that kid for a girl. Even if he were dressed in pink!