Friday, March 25, 2011

The Great Debate

Sam and I have been having an on going "discussion" about what to do with his lovesac. It is huge, it is black, and it has no place in our apartment. We used to keep it in the living room of our other apartment, but I refused to allow in my new living room which is smaller, and a bit more restrictive of furniture. When we moved to a 2 bedroom we literally stuffed it into the closet in James' room (he has an entire wall of closet which he doesn't necessarily need) but it broke the closet doors and ultimately did not fit. Somehow, it ended up in James' bedroom:

As you can see it takes up a lot of space and throws off the baby vibe I was attempting to create for our kiddo.
We have 2 balconies. I told Sam his options were:
1. Selling it on Craigslist.
2. Storing it at a friend's house and allowing them to use it.
3. Putting it on the balcony.
He didn't like any of the 3 options. His idea was to leave it where it is because it "wasn't in the way". I mean if it is blocking the dresser drawers and taking up the place where the rocking chair is supposed to go I'd say it was in the way but that's me;)

Today I discovered the answer a Sport Utility Cover:

This way we can safely store the lovesac on the balcony! Hooray! James' room can now be anything I want it to be :)

No comments: