Wednesday, September 29, 2010

32 weeks... Almost

On Thursday I will be 32 weeks pregnant. Although I was sick at first, I think I am one of the lucky ones who has had a pretty easy pregnancy, so far. Lately I have been getting a bit more uncomfortable:
My stomach cramps all the time (and yes I drink plenty of water)
My back aches after sitting at work all day
It's hard to breathe
My restless leg syndrome is out of control
It's impossible to get a decent night's sleep

Now, I want to make it clear that I am NOT complaining, because I love being pregnant (honestly), and I feel SO incredibly blessed to be having a baby. But I will say I won't miss this paticular part of pregnancy.

I now also realize I should have finished the nursery a month ago. I have been so busy with painting and craigslisting every night, and all I want to do is rest.
I am getting even more nervous about labor.
I am excited for my shower in LA this weekend.
I am excited that Heidi is 38 weeks and will be having little Ryder any day!!
I am so curious to see what little James' face looks like.
I can't wait for my Mom, sister, and grandparents to visit.
I am really looking forward to maternity leave.
I haven't taken any belly shots because Sam is always studying so we never get to do anything anymore :-( so we never take photos...

Lots of random thoughts I know, but I thought you may want an update.

No comments: