Friday, September 10, 2010

This just happened

I was brave enough to wear some regular jeans today as opposed to maternity. They fit fine this morning.
After lunch I got to my desk to sit down and the button was killing me. A bit too much pasta maybe. Naturally I unbuttoned my top button. Who cares? I sit at a desk all day. Until a buyer, Steve, asked me to come to his office to discuss an issue. About 20 minutes into the conversation (I had been standing the entire time, Steve sitting) I realized my top jeans button was still unbuttoned. I was holding a binder which I used to cover myself for the rest of the discussion but I am almost sure it was too late. So embarrasing. I'll stick to elastic waist bands from now on.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

One thing I did a lot was put my regular jeans on, and then get an elastic for my hair and pull it through the hole part and then wrap the 2 ends around the button. Works perfectly! And then I can wear my good, cute jeans! If that didn't make sense, let me know, Ican explain it better.