Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lambert

Remember how I LOVED Alex Lambert from American Idol? Somehow I found a show on Hulu called "If I Can Dream". It's produced by Simon Fuller (Same guy as Idol) and it is about aspiring stars working to get into show biz. Apparently after Alex was prematurely kicked off of Idol some smarty started a petition to get Alex back on Idol (yes I signed it) and it turned into a big deal and all these celebs were involved or something I don't really know but a lot of people were really mad about it. Instead of putting Alex back on Idol Simon Fulled put Alex on this show.

I watch the show and it's an okay show but what I am really excited about is that I think it means Alex is going to be big time some day. Like have a CD and all that. I can't wait.

A little sample of why I think he's such a great singer:

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I too LOVED him. very exciting news! i wonder if hes still rokin that mini mullet. :)

Tere said...

I agree, hes fantastic!!