Friday, September 3, 2010

7 months pregnant

I am officially 7 months pregnant today.

Currently:
I crave milk, constantly.
I have restless leg syndrome like never before.
I have gained 13lbs.
My little man wiggles and hiccups and kicks and moves ALL the time.
If I rest my hand on my tummy he will kick my hand, it's how we communicate.
I have to use the bathroom every 10-20 minutes.
I am SO excited for the 3D ultrasound on September 21st.
I am trying to decide what to do with the nursery.
I feel like the luckiest mama in the world because my boy and I are healthy.
I love my husband SO much, and I miss him (recently lost him to the library).
I am already dreading going back to work after the baby comes.
I use Mama Bee each night, and recently found it doesn't work :(
I love Mad Men.
I am obsessed with finding the perfect bathroom decor but can''t find a single shower curtain I love.
I've been listening to the Beatles everyday.
I'm SO excited for our baby shower in 4 weeks.
I'm even more excited that my mom and sister will be here for the birth, and that my grandparents will be here shortly after.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

2 comments:

janica said...

13lbs? that's awesome!! and I'm trying to 'redecorate' our bathroom and like you I'm obsessed with finding the perfect decor. Still havent bought anything yet. ha

Rich and Erin said...

So happy for you! Glad to hear everything is going so well with your pregnancy!