Thursday, September 23, 2010

Art project

My sister Ambyr has generously bestowed A LOT of her baby things to me. Some temporary, some for keeps. She was kind enough to give me her "like new" bumpers, crib bedding, valences, rug, and bed skirt. They are all in the Pottery Barn "Farmyard Friends" theme, and very cute. She also gave me things called wallies which match the Farmyard Friends theme; they are cute little woofs, peeps, oinks, and moos that you can paste to your walls. Since I'm not sure I should stick things to the walls I decided to frame them. I found 3 frames, for $3 at Tuesday Morning. They had a whole "Cow Jumped Over the Moon" scene painted on them, so I painted over the scene with white acrylic paint. Then I pasted the wallies on to the frames and voila!

1 comment:

Jeff and Eliza said...

Super cute! And I love your feet in the pic. Ha!